What Surprises Do the 2016 Chrysler Town and Country Exterior Features Hold?
The 2016 Chrysler Town and Country is equipped with abundant innovative exterior features that have made it a top-seller in Calgary, Vancouver, and Edmonton. From the available hyper-black aluminum wheels to a user-friendly cargo management system that makes packing up and getting out of town a breeze. To demonstrate the Town and Country’s universal appeal, we’ve prepared a catalog of the most sought-after exterior features and capabilities of this clever minivan. We think it’s easy to see why the Town and Country remains a top-seller at Derrick Dodge.
Drivers can add options to improve access, visibility, and convenience and easily make their Chrysler one of the most useful minivans on the road:
- Stow ‘n Place Roof Rack – The crossbars store conveniently in the side rails to keep them out of sight until they’re needed.
- Power Mirrors – Power heated mirrors are standard while select models offer integrated turn signals with auto-dimming function for improved visibility.
- Power Liftgate – The available power liftgate makes it simple to access the rear cargo area and grab what you need without dropping parcels – or children – in the process.
- Premium Lighting – Automatic quad-halogen lamps are standard to all trims with optional premium fog lamps available to make it effortless to see and be seen no matter what the weather.
Whether you’re attracted to the sophisticated colour palette, the sleek, streamlined profile, or love the car-like feel of the 2016 Town and Country’s exterior, there is a design feature that appeals to everyone:
- Aluminum Wheels – The Town and Country design offers five different wheel designs depending upon trim, including Hyper-Black, Tech Silver, Polished, and Satin aluminum wheels.
- Deep-tinted Glass – The tinted sunscreen glass protects interior passengers from the sun’s harsh rays while preserving the minivan’s interior as well.
- Low Step-in – The step-in height of the town and country is just 5.6-inches, making it effortless to load even small children without straining your back.
From paint and underbody protection to custom splash guards, the Chrysler Town and Country offers plenty of ways to make your minivan uniquely yours:
- Anniversary Edition – The 90th Anniversary Special Addition trim adds a unique logo and special features inside and out to elevate the daily commute.
- Spoiler– For better aerodynamics and a touch of style drivers can add an attractive and functional rear spoiler.
- Power Sunroof – Standard on the Anniversary Edition, the power sunroof allows even backseat passengers to take advantage of a sunny day.
- Chrome Accents – Select trims can add chrome accents to the door handles, side mirrors, liftgate, body side mouldings, beltline, and step pad for a touch of flair.
Come See the Attractive 2016 Chrysler Town and Country Exterior Features that Have Come to Calgary, Vancouver, and Edmonton
To get a better view of the 2016 Chrysler town and country exterior features now on display for Calgary, Vancouver, and Edmonton shoppers, contact the professionals at Derrick Dodge Chrysler, Jeep, Ram at (780) 435-3611 or visit our showroom at 6211 104th Street in Edmonton, AB.