2016 Chrysler Town and Country Reviews Earn the Attention of Sherwood Park and Leduc Customers
Experts have started to weigh in on the 2016 Chrysler Town and Country, and the positive reviews come as no surprise to Sherwood Park and Leduc drivers. If you’ve been considering one of these capable vans for yourself, read on to learn what the experts have to say, then stop by Derrick Dodge Chrysler, Jeep, Ram for a test drive.
The Critics Can’s Say Enough Good Things in the 2016 Chrysler Town and Country Reviews
Critics are excited about the 2016 Chrysler Town and Country:
- AutoTrader – “The Town & Country has plenty of power under the hood and delivers quick manual shifts with the automatic’s shifter in AutoStick mode. We love the hushed, smooth highway ride, as well.”
- Kelley Blue Book – “A minivan’s primary purpose is to move families, pets and luggage safely and efficiently. The 2016 Town & Country minivan from Chrysler does all that and then some, providing an upscale interior loaded with premium features.”
- Edmunds – “For 2016, the Chrysler Town & Country still comes standard with features that other minivans often charge a premium for. Leather seats, power-sliding doors, a power liftgate and a touchscreen interface with a rearview camera are all standard.”
- Left Lane News – “Standard on the second row seats and available as an option for the third row, Stow ‘n Go allows the seats to be easily folded into the floor, creating a flat loading space for cargo.”
The 2016 Chrysler Town and Country Specs and Features
The Town and Country wins such high praise thanks to innovative engineering and a wide array of appealing features such as:
- Power – The 2016 Chrysler Town and Country powered by the 3.6L Pentastar V6 engine with Variable Valve Timing and 6-speed automatic transmission, creating 283 horsepower and 260 lb-ft of peak torque.
- Safety – The Chrysler offers a slew of features, including 7 Airbags, ABS braking, Electronic Stability Control, a ParkView rear camera system, optional Park-Sense Rear Park Assist, Blind-Spot Monitoring, and available Rear Cross-Path Detection.
- Technology – Drivers can enjoy a number of class-leading features like the passenger-pleasing Blu-ray/DVD entertainment system with dual 9-inch screens as well as the innovative Uconnect multimedia centre with Bluetooth connectivity for hands-free calling, texting, audio streaming and optional navigation.
Learn More About the 2016 Chrysler Town and Country Reviews at Your Leading Sherwood Park and Leduc Chrysler Dealer
To hear more about the 2016 Chrysler Town and Country reviews, and why it has Sherwood Park and Leduc shoppers so excited, contact Derrick Dodge Chrysler, Jeep, Ram at (780) 435-3611 or visit our showroom at 6211 104th Street in Edmonton, AB.