2016 Fiat 500X Reviews
The 2016 Fiat 500X reviews are in and critics from Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver are singing the praises of this compact crossover SUV. Read all about it here, then stop by Derrick Dodge to experience the Fiat’s stellar design for yourself.
According to the Critics, the Fiat 500X is One of the Year’s Best Buys
The 2016 Fiat 500X delivers abundant features and sleek Italian styling, and judging by these reviews, it’s paying off:
- Kelley Blue Book – “Based on looks, price, and value, the 2016 Fiat 500X has all the makings of a hit as an early entry into a rapidly expanding market segment.”
- Edmunds – “he 2016 Fiat 500X offers many of the strengths of the quickly expanding subcompact crossover segment, including nimble driving manners, decent interior space and thrifty fuel economy, and does it with some Italian flair.”
- The Car Connection – “The 500X rides firmly on its strut suspension, but even with optional 18-inch wheels, it’s not a punishing vehicle.”
- AutoTrader – “The Uconnect 6.5 system comes with a 6.5-in touchscreen, access to Internet radio and Yelp local search apps on owners’ smartphones, as well as an optional navigation system.”
The 2016 Fiat 500X Features and Specs
There’s a lot to love in the sporty 2016 Fiat 500X thanks to its potent engines, stellar features, and cutting-edge safety options:
- Performance – The 500X is powered by either a 1.4L turbocharged 4-cylinder engine that makes 160 hp, or the 2.4L Tigershark MultiAir 4-cylinder engine that delivers 180 hp. These engines can be paired with either the 6-speed manual or 9-speed automatic transmission depending upon trim.
- Features – The 500X delivers standard features like air conditioning, 3.5-inch Electronic Vehicle Information Centre, steering wheel mounted controls for audio and cruise control, 4-speaker Radio 3.0 multimedia centre, available Keyless Enter ‘n Go with proximity entry and pushbutton start, remote start, and more.
- Safety – Standard safety includes seven airbags, active front head restraints, anti-theft engine immobilizer, Electronic Roll Mitigation, Hill Start Assist, 4-wheel ABS, and options like speed-sensitive power locks, Park-sense Rear Park Assist, and ParkView rear back-up camera.
The 2016 Fiat 500X Reviews Give Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver Drivers Another Reason to Get Excited
Contact Derrick Dodge at (780) 435-3611 or see us 6211 104th Street in Edmonton, AB to learn about the 2016 Fiat 500X reviews near and test drive the popular compact crossover near Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver today.