2016 Jeep Compass Reviews Excite Vancouver, Calgary, and Edmonton Drivers
The 2016 Jeep Compass reviews have arrived, and drivers in Vancouver, Calgary, and Edmonton couldn’t be more floored by its reception. With a brand-new host of features and technological amenities, the 2016 Compass is sure to be a popular new addition to Jeep’s already sterling roster of Sport Utility Vehicles. Take a look at our roundup, then stop by Derrick Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Fiat to get behind the wheel yourself.
Thumbs Go Up for the All-New Compass
Here’s what the critics have to say about this year’s Jeep Compass:
- The Car Connection: “The 2016 Jeep Compass is a competent, bargain-priced, and generally well-equipped small crossover.”
- Auto Blog: “Compass is built like a car and drives like one. Yet, it possesses much of the versatility and capability associated with a small SUV. Though not as rugged as a Wrangler or even a Patriot, Jeep Compass stacks up well against Honda CR-V, Hyundai Tucson, Kia Sportage, Subaru Forester, Toyota RAV4, and other entry-level SUVs.”
- Kelley Blue Book: “The instrument panel is a simple affair and controls are logically placed and easily operated. The optional leather is nicely done, with attractive stitching on the seats and door panels.”
The 2016 Jeep Compass Features and Specs
A new year means all-new technology and under-the-hood power for the new Jeep Compass. Drivers can expect appointments such as:
- Exceptional Performance: The 2016 Jeep Compass comes with two available engines: the 2.0 liter inline-4 and the 2.4 liter inline-4, capable of generating 158 and 172 units of horsepower, respectively.
- Freedom Drive II Off-Road Group: For the more serious off-roader, the 2016 Compass can be equipped with a 4-wheel-drive off-road mode, brake-lock differential, engine oil cooler, full-size spare tire, Hill-descent Control, Hill-start Assist, all-terrain tires, tow hooks, trail-tow wiring and other off-road features.
- Sun and Sound Group: This optional package offers a power sunroof and a Boston Acoustics premium sound system with nine speakers – including two that are built into the liftgate.
2016 Jeep Compass Reviews Are In, Giving Vancouver, Calgary and Edmonton Motorists Plenty to Look Forward to
With the release of the 2016 Jeep Compass reviews, Derrick Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Fiat is excited to help our Vancouver, Calgary, and Edmonton neighbors get behind the wheel of this amazing vehicle. Come visit our showroom at 6211 104th St NW in Edmonton or contact us at (780)-435-3611.