2016 Jeep Renegade Reviews
The 2016 Jeep Renegade reviews are coming in and Jeep’s compact crossover is winning over not just drivers in Edmonton and Calgary, but those as far away as Vancouver as well. Learn all about what this fun compact has to offer, including what the experts think of it, then stop by Derrick Dodge and take one out for a spin.
Critics are Impressed with the All-new Renegade
The critics have plenty to say about the 2016 Jeep Renegade and its off-road friendly design:
- The Car Connection – “We’ve driven it up a remarkably steep climb on rutted dirt and gravel roads, and then a descent at close to 45 degrees in which the Renegade braked itself and controlled the traction on each wheel as it slowly crawled down the steep track.”
- Automobile Magazine – “We admire the practical 18.5 cu.-ft. of cargo area behind the second seat and the clever adjustable-height cargo floor.”
- Edmunds – “The 2016 Jeep Renegade is a fine subcompact crossover SUV that has an abundance of character, is easy to drive and can surpass the competition when the road gets rocky.”
- com – “Body roll is well controlled – the Renegade remains remarkably flat even when attacking winding canyon roads – and the SUV shows admirable poise on the highway, without any of the bucking tendencies that some cars with shorter wheelbases exhibit.”
The 2016 Jeep Renegade Specs and Features
The compact Jeep Renegade is designed to impress, and with features like these, it easily does just that:
- Performance – The Renegade is powered by either a 1.4L MultiAir turbocharged inline 4-cylinder engine capable of 160 hp and 184 lb.-ft. of torque, or the 2.4L Tigershark MultiAir inline 4-cylinder engine that can produce 180 hp and up to 175 lb.-ft. of peak torque.
- Technology – The available Uconnect Multimedia Centre delivers access to options like hands-free calling, navigation, music streaming, rearview, camera, social media, emergency assistance and more, while the Keyless Enter ‘n Go system and remote start provide a convenient way to start any trip.
- Interior Design – The Renegade seats up to five and offers best-in-class first and second row headroom, as well as a convenient cargo-ready design that features split folding rear seats and an available 40/40/20 rear seat with cargo pass-through to accommodate longer items.
Learn About the 2016 Jeep Renegade Reviews Inspiring Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver Drivers
Test drive the 2016 Jeep Renegade today to see why its reviews are so outstanding. Contact Derrick Dodge at 780-435-3611. Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver drivers can visit us at 6211 104th Street in Edmonton, AB.