2016 Ram ProMaster Reviews
Ram’s line of ProMaster cargo vans is steeped in a proud history of European aesthetics coupled with American engineering. A full-size cargo vehicle with numerous built-in customization options, the 2016 Ram ProMaster is powerful, maneuverable, and entirely space-efficient, and reviews of this remarkable new vehicle have Vancouver, Calgary, and Edmonton drivers brimming with excitement to test drive it at Derrick Dodge. Take a look at what the experts are saying, then stop in today to get behind the wheel yourself.
Critics Are Impressed with the 2016 Ram ProMaster
The 2016 Ram ProMaster has made a strong first impression on critics who have plenty to say about its extensive offering:
- Edmunds: “Your purchase decision will hinge on your specific needs and budget, but the attractively priced 2016 Ram ProMaster Cargo Van strikes us as a good middle-of-the-road option for a business van.”
- AutoTrader: “Where the ProMaster stands out is its driving position. Thanks to a cab-forward design with the seat almost over the front axle, the ProMaster gives you a sweeping view of the road and an easy view of the van's corners, which comes in handy when you're parking it.”
- NY Daily News: “There may be nothing particularly sexy about owning and operating a van, but turning heads is not the reason you’re going to want a ProMaster. This truck thrives on moving people and things —often at the same time —and it’s actually kind of a hoot to drive.”
The 2016 Ram ProMaster Specs and Features
No matter which of the 2016 Ram ProMaster trims you choose, you can be sure that your ride is well-equipped for any situation thanks to features like:
- 3.6L Pentastar® VVT V6 Engine: The 3.6L V6 powertrain can produce up to 280 hp and 260 lb.-ft. of peak torque. Properly equipped, the 2016 ProMaster is capable of a maximum towing capacity of 2,014 kg. The EPA-estimated fuel economy for the ProMaster’s standard engine has not yet been disclosed.
- Impressive Standing Space: The last thing you need when loading and retrieving heavy or sensitive materials is having to arch your back forward to avoid hitting your head. Luckily, Dodge thought ahead, designing the 2016 Ram ProMaster with Best-in-Class standard interior ceiling height and load floor height to allow you to move with ease within the cabin.
- Comprehensive Suite of All-Terrain Features: With electronic traction and stability control, Trailer Sway Control, six airbags and Hill Start Assist to prevent backward rolling on steep inclines, the 2016 Ram ProMaster knows how to take whatever the road throws at it.
The 2016 Ram ProMaster Reviews Have Vancouver, Calgary, and Edmonton Drivers Rushing to Derrick Dodge
With unparalleled cargo space and versatile features, the 2016 Ram ProMaster has earned the attention of critics whose reviews say Vancouver, Calgary, and Edmonton customers have much to be excited about. To schedule a test drive, stop by Derrick Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Fiat at 6211 104th St. NW in Edmonton today. You can contact us online or by phone at (780)-435-3611.