The 2016 Dodge Challenger Exterior Design Turns Heads
We know that for many drivers, the 2016 Dodge Challenger exterior design and features are just as important as what's kicking under the hood. Residents already take notice when a good looking car zips into Edmonton, Calgary, or Vancouver, and that goes double for a muscle car like the Challenger – the Hellcat's available 707 hp surely doesn't hurt either. While the Challenger is built to impress, it also offers a wide range of features accessories that let you personalize it and make it your own.
Dodge Challenger Feature Packages
Augmenting the 2016 Dodge Challenger design is a great way to make a bold statement and show off a legacy of muscle car excellence at the same time. Dodge has put together some features packages that include practical and style upgrades:
- Blacktop Package: This unique group of features upgrades the Challenger to a set of 20-inch x 8-inch Gloss Black wheels with all-season performance tires, black-edged interior accents, a gloss black grille, a blacktop stripe, and a leather performance steering wheel.
- Super Sport Group: 20-inch Satin Carbon aluminum wheels with all-season performance tires, anti-lock four-wheel performance brakes, a trunklid spoiler, and steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters give the Challenger a sportier feel.
- Super Track Pack: A set of Hyper Black aluminum wheels (20-inch), 3-season performance tires, anti-lock performance brakes, performance suspension and steering upgrades, and ParkSense and ParkView safety features set the Super Track Pack apart.
A Sleek Design
Some people will say it's a bad idea to try to mess with an iconic sense of style, but every time Dodge has been bold with a Challenger redesign, it's made waves in the auto world. While a classic is always cool, the 2016 Dodge Challenger exterior design manages to be both classic and modern, embracing retro colors that look like they came straight off of the drag strip and combining them with LED headlights and taillamps. With a dozen different wheel designs, a variety of stripe packages, and performance-and-style-enhancing engine-mounted air intakes, the latest Challenger is able to show off good looks that match its epic performance – a feat few cars can boast.
One of the hallmarks of the 2016 Dodge Challenger exterior features is a sense of form following function, and each of these elements is built to fit precisely into the design of the Challenger.
- Grille: Available in gloss black and satin chrome, the grille augments the aggressive front end of the Challenger while also ensuring the engine gets enough air to perform at its best.
- Lights: The automatic projector headlights are surrounded by LEDs for a unique halo look while the rear has classic full-width split taillamps that glow a sharp red thanks to LED lighting.
- Power Mirrors: Adjust the side-view mirrors with convenient door-mounted controls so you've always got a clear look at what car might be coming up alongside you.
- Rear Spoiler: This body-colored spoiler improves downforce on the Challenger and gives drivers something memorable for when you leave them in the rearview.
- Badging: Whether it's “Powered by SRT,” “Shaker,” “HEMI,” or one of the many other available marks of pride, other drivers know just what makes your Challenger tick with the right badging.
Test Drive a Challenger
The 2016 Dodge Challenger exterior design and features are impossible to distill into words; drivers really have to experience this muscle car firsthand in order to understand it. We want to put Vancouver, Calgary, and Edmonton drivers behind the wheel of a new Challenger for a test drive; visit Derrick Dodge at 6211 104th St in Edmonton to sit behind the wheel. Contact us online or give us a call at 780-435-3611 to schedule your time behind the wheel.