The 2016 Dodge Challenger Interior Design and Features Bring Technology and Luxury
The power and exterior good looks certainly matter, but with how much time you'll spend among the 2016 Dodge Challenger interior design and features, you'll be glad to know they are some of the most comfortable and technologically advanced. Modern touchscreen interfaces and wireless options keep you connected behind the wheel while classic luxuries like leather upholstery and heated seating ensure you're comfortable during any season of the year. Interior accessories take those standard features and comfort amenities and augment them to create a Challenger that fits your exact needs and style.
Challenger Interior Features Packages
One of the easiest ways to customize the 2016 Dodge Challenger interior features to fit your needs is with a package upgrade that's designed to upgrade the stereo system or improve comfort during the colder months. These packages offer upgrade options for Challenger drivers:
- Cold Weather Group: A 180-amp alternator, heated front seating, and heated steering wheel give your Challenger's engine and cabin the warmth it needs to make it through the winter.
- Driver Convenience Group: Start your Challenger with the push of a button on your key fob, back up with peace of mind thanks to blind-spot and rear cross-path detection, and get a good look at the road ahead with high-intensity discharge headlamps.
- Sound Group: Ensure the soundtrack to your drive is as epic as a Challenger deserves with the 276-watt amplifier and six-speaker premium sound system.
A Luxurious Design
Some people will say it's a bad idea to try to mess with an iconic sense of style, but every time Dodge has been bold with a Challenger redesign, it's made waves in the auto world. While a classic is always cool, the 2016 Dodge Challenger exterior design manages to be both classic and modern, embracing retro colors that look like they came straight off of the drag strip and combining them with LED headlights and taillamps. With a dozen different wheel designs, a variety of stripe packages, and performance-and-style-enhancing engine-mounted air intakes, the latest Challenger is able to show off good looks that match its epic performance – a feat few cars can boast.
While the engineers have certainly done a number on redesigning the four different powertrain options, the 2016 Dodge Challenger interior features are just as advanced. You'll find these among the standard and available features on the Challenger:
- Driver Information Digital Cluster Display: This customizable 7-inch display is a class-exclusive feature that lets you adjust the vehicle settings you need to see while behind the wheel, placed right between the gauges.
- Uconnect 8.4: This touchscreen interface brings infotainment controls and an available navigation system to the Challenger interior, syncing with your smartphone and using downloadable apps.
- Bluetooth: Connect your smartphone or other compatible device with the Challenger for seamless audio streaming and handsfree phone calls while behind the wheel.
- Satellite Radio: Enjoy the same music and talk radio stations you know and love whether you're driving in your hometown or making a cross-country trip.
- Sport Seating: The standard seats are build for comfort and have five different designs available, but if you're itching to hit the track, sport seating comes in eleven varieties with larger side bolsters for improved lateral support. Seating is available in premium cloth, leather, and premium leather.
- Seating Comfort: Heating elements and seat ventilation are available for the driver and front passenger, as are power-adjustable seating positions to elevate you to just the right height.
- Ambient Lighting: Available ambient lighting provides a cool glow to the cabin, giving it a boost in ambiance and style.
Test Drive a Challenger
We hope the different features and accessories have shown you just how versatile the 2016 Dodge Challenger interior design and features are. At Derrick Dodge, we think that seeing is believing, though, and we insist our Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver drivers considering the Challenger see it firsthand. Visit us at 6211 104th St in Edmonton for a test drive; contact us online or by phone at 780-435-3611 to set up some time in a Challenger.