Buying a vehicle shouldn’t put a strain on your family budget. The 2015 Dodge Grand Caravan is available at a wide range of trim levels and price points, making it accessible to all types of families.
- Canada Value Package: MSRP starting at $19,895
- SE Plus: MSRP starting at $21,690
- SXT: MSRP starting at $26,095
- Blacktop: MSRP starting at $28,990
- Crew: MSRP starting at $29,295
- R/T: MSRP starting at $34,495
The powertrain in the Grand Caravan is nimble enough for city driving, strong enough for highway driving, and efficient enough to help you save gas, no matter where you are going.
- Engine: All trims are powered by a 3.6L V6 engine that puts out a class leading 283 hp and 260 lb-ft of torque. That is enough power to 1633 kg – a rating that also leads the class.
- Transmission: A unique six-speed transmission can be operated in either manual or automatic modes depending on the preference of the driver.
- Efficiency: Refinements both under the hood and in other parts of the vehicle help this to be one of the most fuel-efficient minivans on the road. Those ratings currently stand at 13.7 L/100 KM in the city and 9.4 L/100 KM on the highway.
Trims and Features
All your travels will be easier thanks to the long list of comfort, convenience, and safety features that have been integrated into the 2015 Dodge Grand Caravan.
- Canada Value Package: This budget-friendly trim comes with power windows and locks, steering-wheel mounted controls, and the Uconnect 130 multimedia centre.
- SE: Without adding much to the cost this trim adds sunscreen glass, second-row power windows, and 17-inch aluminum wheels.
- SXT: Available at three sub-levels, this trim makes features available like Stow ‘n Go seating, roof rails, tri-zone climate controls, and a ten-way power driver’s seat.
- Blacktop: In addition to a number of design modifications, this trim comes equipped with foglamps for better visibility, as well as a super console that gives front seat passengers a handy storage solution.
- Crew: Premium upgrades include leather upholstery, a rearview camera, power liftgate, enhanced U Connect centre, and satellite radio.
- R/T: This luxury-quality minivan trim comes with remote start, heated seats, an upgraded stereo, and available options like a rear-seat entertainment system.
In a family vehicle, cargo space and passenger space are equally important. The 2015 Dodge Grand Caravan gives you lots of both, plus handy options for configuring that space.The cabin can accommodate seven passengers, with each person having a comfortable place to sit and plenty of room to spread out. It’s also easy to access the third row of seating even for adults.
You can haul 934 litres even with every seat occupied, or fold the ingenious Stow ‘n Go seats flat into the floor and open up as much as 4,072 litres of overall space.
After putting the 2015 Dodge Grand Caravan though a battery of test and evaluations, automotive critics have concluded that it’s a solid option for a family vehicle.
- Edmunds: “The 2015 Grand Caravan essentially is the culmination of everything most minivan buyers over the years proved was most important in a family hauler.”
- The Car Connection: “The 2015 Dodge Grand Caravan is the evolved version of the original minivan, supplying the useful features and clever touches at a very good value.”
- Kelly Blue Book: “The Grand Caravan boasts the most powerful V6 engine in its class, a cleanly finished and modern interior, plus lots of high-tech and family-friendly features.”
Visit Derrick Dodge to Learn More
Find out if this is the right new vehicle for your family by visiting Derrick Dodge at 6311 Gateway Boulevard NW in Edmonton, AB. We are less than a half hour from both St. Albert and Sherwood Park and easy to locate just south of the Home Depot and Staples locations. Contact us with any questions you may have.