One of the great things about the 2015 Jeep Cherokee is that it gives you everything you’re looking for at affordable prices.
- 2015 Jeep Cherokee Sport: MSRP from $24,495
- 2015 Jeep Cherokee North: MSRP from $27,195
- 2015 Jeep Cherokee Limited: MSRP from $30,695
- 2015 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk 4×4: MSRP from $31,695
Trims and Features
From the most affordable rendition to the topmost trim, the 2015 Jeep Cherokee is equipped for your needs.
- Sport: The base trim keeps you connected on the go thanks to standard Bluetooth, as well as the Uconnect system with a 5-inch infotainment screen that lets you control all your media easily. This trim also gets advanced features like keyless entry, full power features, and USB and auxiliary inputs.
- North: The secondary trim adds style and function with fog lights, automatic headlamps, and a tinted privacy glass. Step inside to see a leather-wrapped steering wheel with mounted audio controls and ambient LED cabin lighting. You’ll also get a one-year satellite radio subscription.
- Limited: Named one of Ward’s ‘Ten Best Interiors’ last year, the Limited trim is offered with premium Nappa leather upholstery and an upgraded Uconnect system with an 8.4-inch touchscreen interface.
- Trailhawk 4×4: Experience capabilities you won’t find elsewhere with the Trailhawk 4×4. In addition to its unprecedented driving dynamics, the topmost trim also gets a striking design upgrade that reflects its capabilities, as well as a rearview camera and available features like a nine-speaker stereo system, a panoramic sunroof, and an upgraded version of UConnect with advanced navigation.
Most versions of the 2015 Jeep Cherokee are available in both 4×2 or 4×4 configurations, and all models get a class-exclusive nine-speed automatic transmission. Depending on which trim you choose, you’ll enjoy a wide range of adept off-road capabilities. Regardless, you’re guaranteed maximum comfort.
- 4L Four-Cylinder: The 2.4L Tigershark MultiAir four-cylinder engine makes a composed 184 hp and 171 lb-ft of torque while achieving 10.9 L/100 km city and 7.7 L/100 km highway. Towing maxes out at 907 kg on properly equipped models.
- 2L V6: For those looking for serious adventure, it may be fun to go with the 3.2L V6 with variable valve timing. When you do, you’ll be able to get 271 hp and 239 lb-ft of torque. This trim also gives you more towing capabilities at up to 2.041 kg when properly equipped. Thanks to its standard Start/Stop technology, fuel economy on this model tops out at 11.4 L/100 km city and 8.1 L/100 km highway.
- Selec-Terrain: Even the base trim is offered with an available Selec-Terrain system on 4×4 models that gives you all-season tires, a compact spare, and specific traction settings for Auto, Snow, Sport, and Sand/Mud.
- Best-in-Class 4×4 Capabilities: Offered with Jeep’s coveted Trail Rated mark, the Trailhawk trim leads the segment with a crawl ratio of 56:1. It features Jeep’s Active Drive Lock 4×4 system with 4-Low and rear locker. There’s also an available Trailer Tow Group if you need to haul even more.
Critics agree that the 2015 Jeep Cherokee is a serious performer with lots to offer, whether you’re on the way to work or trekking through the desert.
- Car and Driver: “The 2014 Jeep Cherokee is as trail ready as its predecessors, but it’s way more relevant to the overwhelming majority of buyers who think of their SUV as a car. The Cherokee brings the same level of product execution that the Grand Cherokee possesses but into a smaller segment.”
- Edmunds: “The 2015 Jeep Cherokee offers more off-road capability than most people will expect from a crossover, but the bigger story is that it’s civilized and comfortable enough to drive to work every day. It’s worth a look if you’re shopping for a small SUV.”
Step Inside the 2015 Jeep Cherokee at Derrick Dodge
Are you ready for a crossover SUV that handles your daily ride as well as your excursions in the mountains? Check out the 2015 Jeep Cherokee today at Derrick Dodge, your St. Albert and Sherwood Park-area Jeep dealer. Should you have any questions, we’re here seven days a week to take your calls.