The 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee offers something for everyone at a variety of price points.
- 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo: MSRP from $41,895
- 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited: MSRP from $50,195
- 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland: MSRP from $58,995
- 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit: MSRP from $63,995
- 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT: MSRP from $66,995
Trims and Features
From the entry level model to the topmost trim, the 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee delivers convenience, comfort, and luxury at every turn.
- Laredo: This isn’t your typical base trim. All versions of the Laredo get standard technology like Bluetooth connectivity, a 5-inch Uconnect touchscreen interface, satellite radio, and dual auxiliary inputs so you can stream media from your smartphone. Style is plentiful as well, with wood trim accents in the cabin as well as a leather-wrapped steering wheel. You’ll also enjoy dual-zone climate control, a power driver’s seat, and interior LED lighting.
- Limited: In addition to offering an abundance of performance options, the Limited trim also comes with a power adjustable passenger seat, a Park-Sense rear park assist system and rearview camera, and premium first- and second-row leather upholstery. There’s also a heated steering wheel, as well as Uconnect hands-free communication capabilities.
- Overland: Step up to the Overland for heated and ventilated front seats, a panormamic sunroof, and an 8.4-inch multimedia center. Add to that exclusive Nappa leather seating, a premium Quadra-Lift air suspension system, and much more for true luxury.
- Summit: This model gets you the finest leather upholstery in the lineup with Natura Plus Leather-faced seating. It also gets you larger 20-inch polished satin aluminum wheels, better acoustics in the cabin thanks to a 19-speaker Harman/kardon stereo system, active noise cancelation, and an acoustic windshield and second-row glass. You’ll also find standard driver assistance features like forward collision warning and mitigation, adaptive cruise control, and blind-spot monitoring.
- SRT: The SRT is in a class of its own as the most powerful SUV in Canada. It features a one-of-a-kind 6.4L HEMI V8 engine and a variety of upgraded performance features.
The 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee gives you three powerful engine options, each of which comes standard with an eight-speed automatic transmission. Each version also comes with available four-wheel drive, but there are also a wide variety of off-road upgrades along the way.
- 6L V6: This engine comes standard on the Grand Cherokee, save for the SRT. It makes a confident 290 hp and 260 lb-ft of torque and can to tow up to 6,200 pounds when properly equipped.
- 7L V8: Go with the upgraded V8, and enjoy a commanding 360 hp and 390 lb-ft of torque while increasing your towing capacity to a maximum of 7,400 pounds.
- 0L Turbocharged V6: Save more fuel with the turbocharged powertrain and still achieve a commanding 240 hp and 420 lb-ft of torque.
- 4L HEMI V8: The SRT’s engine, a 6.4L HEMI V8 that pumps out 475 hp and 470 lb-ft of torque, can handle a 7,200 pound towing capacity.
There are a variety of 4WD systems available, including the basic Quadra-Trac I system with confident handling, the Quadra-Trac II 4×4 system, a SelecTerrain system with Audo, Snow, Sand, Mud, and Rock settings, and a Quadra-Lift adaptive air suspensions with a traction control system that lets drivers select and adjust settings based on the terrain. Unlike the other trims, the SRT’s all-wheel-drive system is setup to handle sportier driving, thought it has its share of off-road capabilities as well.
There’s little wavering among critics. The 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee is in a class of its own.
- Car and Driver: “Given its plethora of available models and options, the current-generation Grand Cherokee may very well be the most versatile vehicle extant, being equally suited for towing, off-roading, comfortable commuting, and outings to the ballet.”
- Left Lane News: “Among midsize SUVs, the Jeep Grand Cherokee is one of the most versatile models on the market. As one would expect of a proper Jeep, the Grand Cherokee’s off-roading abilities are exceptional, while an inviting interior and a platform co-developed with Mercedes-Benz give it the daily-driving refinement of a more expensive luxury vehicle.”
- Edmunds: “If you want a midsize SUV that does a little of everything, the 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee is the way to go. Its well-trimmed cabin is comfy for five, and it’s one of the few remaining utility vehicles that can handle both off-road trails and daily commutes.”
Accept Nothing Less Than the 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee
When you decide that only the 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee can satisfy every one of your needs, and then make your way from Sherwood Park or St. Albert to check it out at Derrick Dodge, located at 6211 104th St. in Edmonton, AB. We have competitive financing available, and our friendly sales team will gladly work with you to meet your demands. Contact us with any questions or to set up a test drive!