Trims and Pricing
The Town and Country is available in five comfortable trim levels:
- 2016 Chrysler Town and Country Touring – Starting at $34,195 MSRP
- 2016 Chrysler Town and Country Touring-L – Starting at $36,195 MSRP
- 2016 Chrysler Town and Country S – Starting at $36,990 MSRP
- 2016 Chrysler Town and Country Premium – Starting at $37,695 MSRP
- 2016 Chrysler Town and Country Limited – Starting at $40,195 MSRP
Designed to be as stylish as it is versatile, the 2016 Chrysler Town and Country offers Edmonton and St. Albert a variety of exterior features such as:
- High Visibility Lighting – See and be seen easily no matter what the weather thanks to available high-visibility automatic headlights with high beam control, as well as LED taillights that also add a touch of modern style.
- Stow ‘n Place Roof Rack – This class-exclusive system allows the crossbars to stow neatly into the side rails when not in use, keeping the roof of your Town and Country clear.
- Heated Exterior Mirrors – The standard power heated mirrors make it easy to check for obstructions in even the coldest weather thanks to built-in heating elements that keep them clear of ice and snow.
The 2016 Chrysler Town and Country is available to Edmonton and St. Albert shoppers with an award-winning 3.6L Pentastar V6 engine with Variable Valve Timing. This engine is mated to the capable 6-speed automatic transmission to produce best-in-class 283 horsepower and 260 lb-ft of peak torque. This combination gives the Town and Country a maximum towing capacity of 1,588 kg and impressive fuel economy of 14.1L/100 km in the city and 9.5L/100 km on the highway.
With standard features like Stow ‘n Go seats and upscale options that include heated leather-faced seats, the Town and Country is anything but ordinary:
- Abundant Storage – Easily fold the second and third row of seats into the floor for up to 4072L of available cargo capacity. The class-exclusive super console, which features two covered storage compartments, ensures there is plenty of space for whatever the family wants to bring along.
- Mobile Entertainment – The Town and Country is the only minivan in its class to offer a dual independent Blu-ray/DVD entertainment system with two 9-inch screens and the ability to play two different movies – pleasing even the most divided audience.
- Touchscreen Audio – The standard Uconnect multimedia centre delivers wireless connectivity to your compatible smartphone, allowing hands-free calling and text responses, as well as audio streaming and integrated navigation.
Advanced Safety Technologies
The innovative design of the 2016 Chrysler Town and Country ensures a safer and more secure ride with features that include:
- 7 Airbags – Front multistage airbags inflate according to the size of front seat passengers, while supplemental side outboard inflate downwards, to cover the windows and protect second and third row passengers.
- Traction Control – Features such as antilock brakes (ABS) and Electronic Stability Control help the Town and Country to grip the road in all weather conditions, helping to prevent skidding and loss of traction.
- ParkView Camera – The rearview camera displays the area directly behind the van allowing drivers to visualize obstacles and pedestrians. Combined with other available features like Park-Sense Rear Park Assist and Blind-Spot Monitoring with Rear Cross-Path Detection, the Chrysler is easier to park and maneuver safely.
2016 Chrysler Town and Country Reviews
The Chrysler Town and Country is a popular vehicle with consumers and critics alike, as these expert reviews clearly demonstrate:
- Edmunds – “The 2016 Chrysler Town & Country’s 3.6-liter V6 engine generates satisfying acceleration for most situations, while handling is stable and sure.”
- Kelley Blue Book – “Of course, the heart and soul of this family caravan is the award-winning 3.6-liter Pentastar V6 engine. With power to spare, this engine makes even a fully loaded Town & Country feel sprightly.”
- Left Lane News – “One of the longest-running models in the minivan segment, Chrysler’s Town & Country offers a long list of standard luxury features in addition to a capacious, versatile and innovative interior.”
Get to Know the 2016 Chrysler Town and Country at Your Premier Edmonton and St. Albert Chrysler Dealer Today
Derrick Dodge Chrysler, Jeep, Ram can be contacted online or by phone at (780) 435-3611 for more information about the innovative 2016 Chrysler Town and Country near Edmonton and St. Albert. Feel free to visit our showroom at 6211 104th Street in Edmonton, AB to schedule a test drive today.