Trims and Pricing
The compact 2016 Fiat 500 is available in four distinctive trims:
- 2016 Fiat 500 Pop – Starting at $18,495 MSRP
- 2016 Fiat 500 Sport – Starting at $21,495 MSRP
- 2016 Fiat 500 Lounge – Starting at $23,495 MSRP
- 2016 Fiat 500 1957 Edition — Starting at $25,495 MSRP
The Fiat is stunning inside and out and offers drivers nearly complete customization with features like 15 unique colours, optional 16-inch polished aluminum wheels with signature centre cap, rear spoiler, body coloured fascia, bifunctional halogen projector headlamps, chrome door handles and exhaust tips, available red brake calipers for an added touch of personal style, and a panoramic glass roof to let the sun shine down no matter what the weather outside.
The capable subcompact is powered by 1.4L 16V MultiAir inline 4-cylinder engine that creates 101-hp and up to 98 lb.-ft. of peak torque. This powerplant can be paired with either the 5-speed manual or 6-speed AISIN automatic transmission for a maximum fuel efficiency rating of 5.9L/100 KM/highway and 7.6L/100 KM/city.
Interior Design and Features
The Fiat is a triumph of style and design featuring a long list of standard and available features that make every ride something to smile about, including:
- Convenience – Every trim level offers standard driver and front passenger memory seating, power windows with front one-touch down feature, vehicle information display for easy access to the data you need. Drivers can also opt for amenities such as leather wrapped steering wheel with mounted audio and cruise controls, auto-dimming rearview mirror, glovebox mounted USB charger, and more.
- Technology – The 500 offers drivers the convenient Uconnect infotainment system with 5-inch touchscreen interface that delivers access to hands-free calling, Bluetooth streaming audio, optional navigation and SiriusXM satellite radio, voice command technology, and MP3 interface.
- Comfort – The Fiat is designed to make the most of its limited space with feature like available leather faced heated front seats, comfortable split folding rear seats for added storage, driver’s seat height adjuster and tilt steering column, and convenient floor mounted cup holders.
Advanced Safety Technologies
The 2016 Fiat 500 is loaded with a long list of standard and available safety features that include remote keyless entry with Sentry Key antitheft engine immobilizer, as well as the following features:
- Traction Control – The Fiat comes standard with Electronic Stability control with Hill Start Assist, and Traction Control with Electronic Brakeforce Distribution for exceptional control in even the most challenging conditions.
- Advanced Airbags – Multistage front and supplemental side curtain airbags are standard, as are supplemental front seat-mounted side airbags and driver’s knee blocker airbags. Combined with front reactive head restrains, these systems work to keep cabin occupants safer in the event of a collision.
- Park Assist – Select models can be equipped with the Rear Park Assist feature which employs sensors in the rear bumper to detect obstacles to the rear of the vehicle, giving a warning tone that pulses, increasing in speed as you approach an obstacle.
2016 Fiat 500 Reviews
The 2016 Fiat 500 has earned a place in the heart of automotive experts, as these reviews clearly demonstrate:
- Auto Trader – “By now, everyone knows the FIAT 500 as a small car that is primarily remembered for its unique looks and risqué television ads. The 2015 FIAT 500 offers a lot more than that, touting fuel-efficient powertrains, a modern interior, and in Turbo or Abarth guise, surprisingly impressive performance.”
- Kelley Blue Book – “The 500’s steering is precise, the brakes are strong and the manual transmission is so good, it might actually spark a movement back to the days when everyone knew how to stir their own gears.”
- Car and Driver – “… the little Fiat’s interior design is attractive, the control layout doesn’t require consultations with the owner’s manual, and of course, its style is almost off the charts.”
- Cars.com – “The shelf-like dashboard leaves plenty of room to stretch out, and there are strategic portions of door padding where knees come to rest.”
Experience the 2016 Fiat 500 at Your Leading Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver Fiat Dealer
Visit Derrick Dodge Chrysler, Jeep, Ram at 6211 104th Street in Edmonton, AB to test drive the 2016 Fiat 500 near Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver today. To learn more, contact a sales associate at (780) 435-3611.