Trims and Pricing
The 2016 Fiat 500X is available to Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver shoppers in five trim levels:
- 2016 Fiat 500X Pop – Starting at $22,495 MSRP
- 2016 Fiat 500X Sport – Starting at $26,995 MSRP
- 2016 Fiat 500X Trekking – Starting at $27,995 MSRP
- 2016 Fiat 500X Lounge – Starting at $30,990 MSRP
- 2016 Fiat 500X Trekking Plus – Starting at $31,490 MSRP
The Fiat 500X offers a number of style and design features engineered to make the compact safer to drive, including:
- Keyless Entry – The available Keyless Enter-n-Go system with optional proximity key and pushbutton start allows drivers to access their car with the push of a button, slide behind the wheel, push the convenient dash-mounted start button and be on their way.
- Exterior Styling – Features like the rear body-coloured spoiler and fascia, bright door handles and exhaust tip, accent coloured front fascia, available 17-inch machine aluminum wheels with painted pockets, and 12 color choices make it easy to make your Fiat your own.
- Enhanced Visibility – For high visibility, the Fiat is equipped with body coloured power heated side mirrors with supplemental turn signals standard, as well as bi-functional halogen projector headlamps, and optional cornering fog lamps.
The Fiat offer two very capable powerplants for drivers to choose from:
- Base – Available on the Pop, Sport, and Trekking trims is the 1.4L 16-valve MultiAir inline 4-cylinder turbocharged engine with 6-speed manual transmission. This engine can produce up to 160-hp and 184 lb.-ft. of torque while delivering fuel economy as high as 6.9L/100 km/highway and 9.5L/100 km/city.
- Tigershark – For more boost, drivers can upgrade to the 2.4L Tigershark MultiAir inline 4-cylinder engine is available on all trims, save the Pop, which makes up to 180 hp and 175 lb.-ft. of torque. This motor can be paired with the 6-speed manual or 9-speed automatic transmission and offers fuel economy of up to 7.6L/100 km/highway and 10.6L/100 km/city.
Interior Design and Features
The plush design ensures that cabin occupants are safe and have access to the features they need, like:
- Driver Information – The central driver information display provides data about fuel consumption, vehicle warning messages, trip information, system status, outside temperature, and select driver programmable information.
- Uconnect – The Uconnect multimedia infotainment system delivers access to music, hands-free communication with Bluetooth connectivity, satellite radio, voice text reply function, and iPod connectivity with a convenient 5-inch touchscreen interface.
- Premium Seating – Drivers can select amenities like leather-faced front bucket seats that feature power 12-way driver adjustment capability, as well as a leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob. The Fiat also comes equipped with standard front passenger fold flat and 60/40 folding rear seats.
Advanced Safety Technologies
The Fiat 500X is engineered to keep cabin occupants safe with features like:
- Airbags – 7 airbags are standard equipment and include multistage front supplemental and side curtain airbags for protection at every position. The driver and front passenger also benefit from front active head restrains.
- Engine Immobilizer – To ensure that your Fiat remains your own, every 500X comes equipped with the innovative antitheft engine immobilizer, which prevents the car from moving should it be accessed by an unauthorized party.
- Traction Control – Hill Start Assist, Electronic Roll Mitigation, 4-wheel ABS, and tire pressure monitoring are standard features, while options like Park Sense rear park assist and rear backup camera can be added to select models.
2016 Fiat 500X Reviews
The Fiat 500X is a favorite among car enthusiasts and, judging from these reviews, the experts are fond of it as well:
- Kelley Blue Book – “Based on looks, price, and value, the 2016 Fiat 500X has all the makings of a hit as an early entry into a rapidly expanding market segment.”
- AutoWeek – “The 500X was more than willing to climb up on curbs and to descend from them without clanging its wheels against the pavement, making maneuvering in tight city quarters very easy while offering much greater flexibility than other small softroaders its size.”
- Automobile Magazine – “Overall, the first impression is that it would be a competent companion to an enthusiast’s sports car, though also a good recommendation for your non-enthusiast neighbor.”
- Road and Track – “The 500X is big enough for four full-grown adults inside, but that’s not what makes the interior good. Fiat nailed the material choices in the upper trims, including gorgeous brown premium leather seats on Trekking Plus models.”
Get to Know the 2016 Ford Fiat 500X at Your Knowledgeable Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver Fiat Dealership
To learn more contact Derrick Dodge Chrysler, Jeep, Ram at (780) 435-3611 or stop by our showroom at 6211 104th Street in Edmonton, AB to test drive a Fiat 500X at your leading Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver Fiat dealership today.