The 2016 Dodge Charger Reviews Earn Praise from Sherwood Park and Leduc Customers
The 2016 Dodge Charger reviews are in and critics are confirming what Sherwood Park and Leduc drivers already know: the Charger is one phenomenal ride. Read all about what the experts have to say about this powerful muscle car here, then stop by Derrick Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, Ram to test driver one for yourself.
The Critics Are Singing the Praises of the 2016 Dodge Charger
The Dodge Charger delivers what it promises and these critics are sitting up and taking notice:
- Edmunds – “The Charger may have aggressive styling but it rides as smoothly as some luxury sedans.”
- Kelley Blue Book – “After spending time with the base 3.6-liter V6 engine, which is available on both the SE and SXT, I found it to be quiet while serving up ample power. The 8-speed auto didn’t hunt for gears and ride noise was kept at a manageable level.”
- Yahoo Autos – “Dodge is deftly playing up its muscle car heritage inside, with tunneled primary instrument dials bracketing a slick new seven-inch information display for the driver, with Dodge’s highly acclaimed 8.4-inch Uconnect infotainment screen to the right, all encompassed by a large aluminum bezel.”
- Car and Driver – “Sliding behind the new three-spoke wheel reveals the same spacious interior dimensions that sizable drivers have come to know and love.”
The 2016 Dodge Charger Specs and Features
The 2016 Dodge Charger comes loaded with a long list of standard and available features like:
- Performance – The Charger offers four potent engines, including a 300 horsepower Pentastar V6 engine, a 370 horsepower HEMI V8 motor, a 485 horsepower SRT HEMI V8 powerplant, and of course the 6.2L Supercharged HEMI Hellcat V8 engine that can make 707 horsepower.
- Safety – The Charger is also loaded with abundant standard and optional safety features to help drivers better enjoy all of that power, including Forward Collision Warning System with Active Braking, Adaptive Cruise Control with stop feature, Lane Departure Warning, Rear Park Assist, and many more.
- Features – Advanced technology brings state-of-the-art connectivity to the Charger with amenities that include the 8.4-inch colour touchscreen display that connects the advanced Uconnect multimedia system to options like navigation, Siri Eyes Free, and a multitude of available apps.
Hear More About the 2016 Dodge Charger Reviews at Your Leading Sherwood Park and Leduc Dodge Dealer
Get in touch with Derrick Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, Ram at (780) 435-3611 to hear more about the 2016 Dodge Charger reviews, and see why they have Sherwood Park and Leduc drivers so excited. Visit our showroom at 6211 104th Street in Edmonton to schedule a test drive today.