The 2016 Fiat 500 Interior Inspires
The 2016 Fiat 500 is available at Derrick Dodge in a variety of trims and styles that allow drivers to customize their vehicle to exactly their own tastes. Whether you prefer the clean simplicity of the 500 Pop, or you would rather fill your 500X with leather and all the options, the 2016 Fiat 500 interior has something sure to delight Edmonton, Vancouver, and Calgary shoppers.
The 2016 Fiat 500 Interior Design and Features
Thanks to its various available trims and abundant technology options, the 2016 Fiat 500 sports an interior designed to impress:
- What Leather Options Does the 500X Offer? Drivers who desire a little luxury in their Fiat can select Cuoio Anticato premium leather-trimmed seats, leather-faced bucket seats, and premium leather-wrapped steering wheel and automatic shift knob to complete the upscale Italian design.
- What is the Fiat Uconnect System? Fiat’s Uconnect infotainment and connectivity system provides access to features like hands-free calling, music streaming, internet music service, navigation, traffic, weather, SiriusXM satellite radio, and more via a 5-inch color touchscreen interface that can be upgraded to a larger 8.4-inch screen on select models.
- What Does the Beats Audio Premium Sound System Feature? The Fiat 500’s available Beats audio system has been engineered to work with the shape and size of the Fiat 500 to provide a unique sound experience. The system consists of the 368-watt Beats Premium Audio System with six mounted speakers, an 8-inch subwoofer, and exclusive Digital sound processing. It also includes MP3 connectivity, USB interface, and access to SiriusXM satellite radio.
- What is the ParkSense Rear Assist System? Fiat’s ParkSense Rear Park-Assist system uses sensors in the rear of the vehicle to detect objects in the Fiat’s path alerting the driver with a tone that beeps more rapidly the closer the obstacle gets to the vehicle.
- What Does the 500X Navigation Package Feature? Standard in all Fiat 500X models, the new TomTom navigation system will include access to directions, traffic, weather, speed camera, as well as a memory function to help drivers find their way back to their favorite locations. The system is automatically integrated into the Uconnect system and uses the dash-mounted touchscreen interface.
See the 2016 Fiat 500 Interior in Action at Your Leading Edmonton, Vancouver, and Calgary Fiat Dealer
To check out the 2016 Fiat 500 interior near Edmonton, Vancouver, and Calgary, contact Derrick Dodge at 780-435-3611 to schedule a test-drive, or stop by our showroom at 6211 104th Street in Edmonton, AB today.