What Does the Dodge Warranty Offer?
If you’re considering buying a new vehicle, but want to review the Dodge Warranty available to Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver drivers before you make a decision, you’re in luck. We’ve taken a look at what the Dodge warranty offers, and how you can make the most of the perks you get when you buy your new car from Derrick Dodge in Edmonton.
Each Dodge vehicle sold in Canada is covered by an exclusive warranty that covers the following:
- Powertrain – 5-year or 100,000 KM fully transferrable deductible-free warranty.
- Basic Warranty – Each vehicle also enjoys a basic warranty of 3-years or 60,000 KM against manufacturer defect.
- Rust Perforation – To protect against damage caused by caustic agents, salt water, or other substances, drivers are covered against perforation on all of the vehicle’s sheet metal for 5 years.
- Turbodiesel – A separate limited warranty covers every turbodiesel engine sold, protecting the engine for 5-years or 160,000 KM.
These warranty protections do not cover breakage due to misuse or abuse of the vehicle.
In addition to protection should any part of your vehicle be found to be defective during the warranty period, drivers also gain access to the Dodge Roadside Assistance plan which provides the following perks should they have trouble on the road:
- Towing – Certain plans cover towing expenses for up to 10 miles should your vehicle need help getting to the nearest service center.
- Flat Tire Service – Dodge can send someone to your location to help you put on your spare and get back on the road.
- Fuel Delivery – If you run out of fuel before you can reach a service station, a technician can bring you an emergency supply of up to 2 gallons to get you moving again.
- Battery Jump – If your battery is dead you can receive a jumpstart to get your Dodge going again.
- Lockout Service – If you’ve managed to lock your keys in the car, a technician can come and help you get back into your car.
Learn More About the Comprehensive Dodge Warranty at Your Premier Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver Dodge Leader
To learn more about the Dodge Warranty and how it impacts your Edmonton, Calgary, or Vancouver purchase, contact Derrick Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, Ram at (780) 435-3611. To see any of the new Dodge vehicles on our lot, visit us at 6211 104th Street in Edmonton today.